As we enter a period of renewal and change, Your Clear Next Step is committed to helping our customers make their businesses and workdays even better. We will be here to walk beside you, to listen, to connect, and to aid in your search for clarity. In doing so, we are offering a free, weekly Zoom calls, called Friday Connections, at 1:15pm (CDT) every Friday from 5/8/2020 - 8/7/2020.
These calls are a chance for us to share tips and discussion about relevant topics (working remotely, maintaining consistency in uncertain times, building relationships across geography, staying motivated, staying connected, etc) and network with each other to provide help and support during this time of change.
Thank you to everyone who was able to join us today! We will be taking next week off since it is a holiday weekend. Click here to join our next call on Friday, July 10th at 1:15pm (CDT). Starting Monday, July 13th, we'll be meeting at 8:30am on Mondays instead of Fridays. Watch social media and next week's post for the link to join!
On today's call...
Sinikka talked about getting what you measure.
- Check your daily habits (screen time, sleep, family time, calories)
- Check your work progress (goals, project management, EOS)
- Add a measurement if you need to
- Remove a measurement that doesn’t drive the results you’re looking for
- Reporting measurements to others increases your accountability